Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 9 -- Day 2 -- really Week 8 -- Day 4

9:15 p.m. I'm so PISSED off that they changed my pregnancy due date again. I mean it's not really that big of a deal, but I hate thinking I'm in one week of pregnancy and my baby is forming at a certain stage and then I find out that I'm really not that far along. My doc did an ultrasound again and the baby was HUGE in comparison to when I had an ultrasound at 6 wks. The doctor was able to get a better look at the size of the baby and determined that I was only 8 wks and 4 days instead of 9 wks and 2 days. She said that this would be the LAST time she revised my due date. She's been a little absent-minded the past couple of times I went to see her, so I really hope she isn't screwing up or she doesn't decide to change my due date a third time!! She had great recommendations and also delivered my cousin, so I'm trusting my aunt on this one.
The baby has fully formed appendages now. I THINK I could make out her feet, ear and heart, but it was pretty difficult to tell one thing from another. You can check out the picture on my Facebook account. I'm going to start adding photos to my blog also so you guys can keep visual tabs on BQ (Baby Quack). I hate to leave so soon but I'm falling asleep! I will write more tomorrow. G'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment