Thursday, August 20, 2009

Week 8 -- Day 4

5:19 p.m. I'm so confused. I published a "Week 8 -- Day 4" post earlier this morning and now it's not showing it. It was showing the post earlier? :(
Well we've had a great day today. Went to the beach early in the morning around 8:30 or 9 and splashed in the waves and went shell hunting again. We walked a good 3/4 mile or so. Ah, maybe not that much, but we walked a good ways. Later on in the day we went to Dairy Queen to eat and then home to swim in the pool. All in all it was a relaxing day.
My aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa and dad are coming over in about 30 minutes. We're all going to eat dinner together at some restaurant across the street. I'm STARVING!
Lately I've been so hungry that I stuff my face and get full too quickly. I hate it! I'll be about 1/4 of a way through my meal and before I know it, I can't finish it. It's almost as if my belly's already too full with Baby Quack (even though she's only the size of a kidney bean) to stuff anything else in there. I've been so bloated the past few days. It's an awful feeling.
We have to leave back home tomorrow. I'm guessing we'll take the Fran for a beach walk early a.m. and then head out around 12 or so. I can't wait to get back and see the kitties. I miss them! I'm going to make an appointment to visit the law school and then give that mortgage lady a call to see how she's coming on the job apps. I'm not sure what I'm going to do if she turns me down. I know I can always keep looking for a job, which I will if I don't get hired, but it's just so disappointing to get turned down. I can call other court reporters as well to see if they need a good proofreader/transcriber. As a matter of fact, I'm going to look on Craigslist right now for jobs. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment