Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 8 -- Day 2

11:18 p.m. Baby's going to the doctor today! I'm not sure, but I think they might do another ultrasound. I hope they do. The baby is the size of a large grape or olive now. She's starting grow ears and a nose and her eyelids almost completely cover her eyes. Her feet and hands are fully formed (no more flippers!) and she's starting to grow baby teeth. Wow! Her sex has already been determined, but her "parts" are still too small to definitively say if it's a he or she. I'm still calling her Vada for now.
I gained another four freakin' pounds in the past couple of days. I couldn't believe it when I weighed myself last night. It must be all those DQ Blizzards I've been eating. I've been having desserts at least twice a day. I need to cut that out. Of course I'm not going to deprive myself -- that just leads to overindulgence -- but I'm not going to scarf down a whole pie either. MMM! Cherry pie sounds great right now.
I need to get ready for my appt. I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment