Sunday, August 23, 2009

Week 8 -- Day 7

10:12 p.m. Went to Wal-Mart this morning and bought some more stuff for our marriage/pregnancy announcements. My Mom thought it was proper to send out pregnancy announcements separately, and maybe it is, but I really don't think the cards look bad with the added, "Baby Quackenbush is expected on March 30, 2010." We also included an insert describing what were up to nowadays.
Today we're going to get the crib!! WOW! We don't have a mattress for it, but that will have to wait. I already want to set it up!! We also looked at paint colors for the room. I initially didn't want to live in this apartment complex after the lease runs out in February, but the more days go by, the better I like this place.
I need to print out some cards. I'll be back in awhile.

1 comment:

  1. awesome blogsite. enjoy reading about your journey. keep it up..

    ReplyDelete